As 2020 comes to an end, we wanted to share with you the top moments that made this year the most memorable. In a year that has been marked by tragedy and resilience, sorrow and celebration, challenges and wins, we are incredibly grateful to find ourselves stronger, bigger, and one year closer to a Free Palestine 🇵🇸
20. AMP-MN Turned 2
19. Brand new AMP swag
18. Engaging Minnesota Muslim Leaders
17. Learned how all of our struggles are interconnected ✊🏼
16. Took AMP-MN all the way to Duluth ⚓️
15. Hired our first intern 🙌🏼
14. Witnessed our first pandemic
13. Masked up and went online!
12. Joined our friends at AWC for a Nakba car rally 🚗🇵🇸
11. George Floyd & Iyad Hallaq
10. Brought together a coalition of 13 MN Palestine advocacy organizations
9. Virtually took 60+ delegates to Capitol Hill
8. Launched our new blog 📝
7. Kicked off the Pillsbury boycott campaigns
6. Bake for Palestine challenge 🧁
5. Hosted our first virtual movie night 🎬
4. The kids 💚
3. 12 Book Club Reads in 12 Months
2. Grew our team!
1. And the best part: You, the Community!
Thank you for an amazing year! We’re looking forward to another great year!
Check out our recap video for more!